39.9 Acre Agricultural Property in Berryville!
2 Barns, Silo and 3 Bed, 2 Bath Farm House. Gorgeous Rolling Pastoral Views, Original Wood Floors, Tile Backsplash in Kitchen, Cozy Gas Fireplace, Master with Balcony and Full Bath, Spacious Secondary Beds, Rustic Charm Throughout, Lots of Space and Privacy!
FACTS & FEATURES
- Elementary School: D G Cooley
- Middle School: Johnson-Williams
- High School: Clarke County
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 1,830 sq. ft.
- 39.9 Acres Agricultural Property
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane – Baseboard
- Original Wood Floors
- Master with Balcony
- ~35 Tillable Acres
- Mountain Views
- Minutes to Local Vineyards
Interested in this home? Let's schedule a showing!
Alex Bracke Real Estate Group
Pearson Smith Realty | 43777 Central Station Drive, Suite 390 | Ashburn, VA 20147 | 571-393-1003
Licensed to sell real estate in the Commonwealth of Virginia