click photo for large size image
Are you a journalist working on deadline for a story? You can reach Alex on his cell at 571-393-1003. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Bracke Bio:
Alex Bracke is an award-winning Real Estate Agent, speaker, and entrepreneur in Northern Virginia. His passion for innovation in marketing and dedication to incredible results for his clients forms the bedrock of his career.
A former law enforcement officer, Alex spent nearly 10 years serving communities in the Midwest and, most recently, as a decorated patrol deputy in Loudoun County. He maintains strong ties to the law enforcement community through philanthropy work and his first of its kind home-buying program created specifically for law enforcement personnel, Homes4Cops.
In the past three years, Alex helped hundreds of clients successfully buy and sell their homes as a trusted and top-rated real estate agent in Northern Virginia. After distinguishing himself as a top producing agent at an Ashburn RE/MAX office, Alex joined forces with Pearson Smith Realty in 2014 where he earned the title of #1 Agent in 2014 and 2015. He has proudly worked with clients across all walks of life: athletes, celebrities, local and federal law enforcement officers, teachers, fire fighters, military personnel, IT professionals, and more.
“I believe in the saying, ‘Who you work with matters.' It's my priority that by the time my clients are handing the keys of their home to the new owners, their expectations have been exceeded in every way possible.”
Alex is frequently quoted as a real estate expert in press such as U.S. News & World Report, Northern Virginia Magazine, Top Agent Magazine, The Real Estate Top Dogs of the DMV, Homes.com, Trulia.com, and the book 101 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers (Career Press, 2015). He achieved entry in the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Top Producers Club in 2014, and was presented the first ever Pearson Smith Lifetime Achievement Award in November 2015.
Alex is a proud dad and husband. His family helps keep him grounded, motivated, and focused on doing his best work each day. When he's not working, Alex loves touring the local vineyards, spending summer days at the beach, and simply relaxing at home with family and friends.
Realtor.com Home Won't Sell? Here's What You're Doing Wrong, June 2016
The Cain Team Four Reasons Your Home Isn't Selling, June 2016
Northern Virginia Magazine Top Real Estate Agents of 2016
NewHomeSource Professional A Realtor's Guide to Custom Homes
Real Estate Top Dogs of the DMV How to sell over $20 Million in real estate volume in your first 2 years, February 2016
CEO: The CEO Magazine for High Growth Ventures Can Small Businesses Roll Out the Red Carpet for Customrs?, February 2016
OnCourse Real Estate Real estate agents say there’s no substitute for experience, November 2015
Top Agent Magazine Featured Agent Profile, October 2015
U.S. News & World Report Low-Cost Home Security Options to Keep Out Thieves, July 2015
Sample Interview Questions
- Why doesn't traditional marketing work in real estate anymore?
- Why do most open houses actually benefit the agent more than the client? Why are yours different?
- How is the Alex Bracke Real Estate Group's process with a client different than an average or traditional real estate agent's process?
- What can prospective home buyers do to increase their chances of success, other than simply offering more money?
- What should someone look for when searching for a real estate agent?
- How has your background as a law enforcement officer influenced you in your career as a real estate agent?
- How does being an entrepreneur influence being a successful real estate agent?
- What skills are critical to stay competitive in the real estate market today?
- What does it mean to “Trust the Process”?
- How does having a coach benefit you as a real estate agent and business owner?
Alex's Contact Info for Interview & Speaking Inquiries
571-393-1003 or email@example.com